- Celebrity Ethiopia tour’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the lows of Ethiopian all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the cause of action arises.
- Celebrity Ethiopia tour reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out any or all parts of the services agreed to be supplied, and in any event of the exercise of such right the terms of cause (relating to Celebrity Ethiopia tour’s liability shall apply).
- Celebrity Ethiopia tours and its agents act only as agents of Passengers in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, transport of tour by Air craft, boat or any other means, and shall not be liable for injury, schedule change or delay, loose or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever.
- While every care is taken, Celebrity Ethiopia tour cannot be held responsible for loss of damage to baggage or other personal belonging.
- 1. Celebrity Ethiopia tour’s accept agency or individual requests for tours.
- 2. on confirmation of tours, agencies making booking with Celebrity Ethiopia tour’s shall make payments as follows:
- 40% up on confirmation of the tours.
- The rest 60% balance 60 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- If complete payment has not been made as per above; Celebrity Ethiopia tour’s is not obliged to accept the client /tourists to conduct the tour unless other arrangements have been beforehand
Cancellations of tour bookings must be made in writing, and are subject to the following charges:
- from 60 days to 31 days prior to arrival an administrative fee of 10 % will be charged
- 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival, a fee of 50 % of the tour price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days prior to arrival, no refund will be made.
- Trip cancellation and baggage insurance is recommended.